Window Tinting Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Car Tint Pro?
- Car Tint Pro (also known as Tint Cartel) is Arizona's #1 Premier Window Tinting Service. We do all things window tinting. All vehicle makes and models. We even do residential homes and commercial windows.
Do you have a Physical Window Tinting Location?
- Yes, Car Tint Pro operates under the business name Tint Cartel. Bring your vehicle to our physical location in Chandler, Arizona located at 150 w Elliot Rd Suite 1.
Do you offer mobile tinting services?
- Only for really large vehicles (RV's, Buses, Etc) and of course residential and commercial window tinting for homes or businesses.
How much will it cost to tint my vehicle?
How dark can I tint my windows?
- Aside from your front side windows and front windshield, as dark as you want. Arizona only allows a windshield visor shade and front side windows at 33% tint. Learn more about this on our Arizona Tint Laws page.
What darkness tint should I choose?
- It really depends on your style. We find most customers in Arizona usually choose between 25 to 40 tint levels. Of course you can go darker or lighter if you wish.
How long will it take to tint my vehicle?
- Most window tint applications on average are completed in 2 hours.
Why have you chosen MADICO as your primary tint film supplier?
- We have conducted multiple tests with all the major brands of car window tint film and have found that MADICO (as well as WINCO) film out performs all other brands. It lasts the longest, applies well and doesn't bubble or degrade like other tint film products. To learn more about MADICO window tint - please visit our MADICO TInt Product page.
How long does MADICO window tint last?
- Most applications last upwards of 10 years. The important factor is MADICO backs up all its products with a manufacture warranty as well. Rest assured you in good hands with MADICO window tint.
What's the UV protection on your MADICO window tint?
- 99% of harmful UV rays are blocked. UV rays contribute to skin related issues and fading of fabrics or cracking of dashboards etc. Your covered when you have our window tint film installed.
How do I maintain my window tint after installation?
- Wait 30 days before doing anything with your windows. Afterwards just standard window cleaning with a soft cloth is fine. Please avoid using abrasive materials that may scratch or damage the window tint film.
Do you guys specialize in Tesla Window Tinting?
- YES. We are trained to specifically Tint correctly all Tesla Models. Do not trust anyone else to tint your Tesla vehicle! Learn more about Tesla Window Tinting.